Watching a movie on a tiny screen can be boring. You can advance by purchasing one of the best cell phone projectors that offers a huge screen for a thrilling movie experience. This device is not only for movies, but you can use it to play video games or even offer business presentations.
Luckily, the market is flooded with a variety of cell phone projectors. So, it is advisable to be keen when choosing one that can fulfill your projection needs. Apart from a buying guide, below we have listed the best options you can think of. Keep scrolling.
Our Top Pick:
The Best 10 Best Cell Phone Projectors
1. Native 1080P Wi-Fi Bluetooth Projector
Here is a cell phone projector, light enough to be carried in a bag. The good thing is, it provides a 300″ giant screen. Without a doubt, it’s an excellent device you can use to enjoy your favorite movies, play games, or even watch TV shows.
Additionally, the high resolution and brightness enable bright and clear images. Again, it’s a convenient project with a fantastic contrast ratio for vivid and clear images. Check out this adjustable projector if you want to fulfill your projection needs. The only disadvantage is that it’s not ideal for teaching activities or business use.
- 300″ giant screen and lamp life span: This Q6 is a video projector provides a 45-300 inches screen to bright out a joyful, unforgettable cinema experience. The projection distance is 1.5 to 10m. But for you to enjoy 300″ giant screen, you can move your projector 3 meters. You take time before replacing the lamp as this projector comes with the latest cooling system to control the two fans. This enables heat dissipation, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 100,000hours.
- Native 1080P resolution and brightness: The projector got a resolution of 1920*1080P and 8500 lumens brightness and a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 for clear and sharp visuals. The advanced color technology with this projector allows super color saturation.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support: Due to the Wi-Fi connection, you can connect this projector with other devices like androids and iOS without using extra cables and adapters. Also, with its latest Bluetooth capabilities, you can connect your speakers anytime.
- Zoom function: Operating a projector with a zoom function is advantageous. You can adjust the screen by use of a remote. It’s ideal if your projector is on the ceiling.
- 300″ giant screen
- 1080p resolution
- Zoom function
- Supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Advanced color technology
- Super 8500 lumens brightness
- It’s not the best for commercial use
2. Wi-Fi Projector, 1080P Supported Movie Projector
If you need a cell phone projector, check out this device. It’s a projector with excellent capabilities for clear and sharp projection. The resolution is good with a super brightness making it fit for home and office use. You can connect this device with a variety if devise as it comes with several ports.
- Super compatibility: The projector got a variety of ports like HDMI, VGA, USB, USB-T, AV, and audio to enable compatibility with laptops, speakers, TV, PC, smartphones, and USB drive. This compatibility contributes to the easy usage of these devices.
- Wireless connectivity: This is the best projector whereby you can mirror movies, games, and images without extra adapters and apps. The reason behind this is the Wi-Fi connections.
- Native 1080P resolution: Not only does it support 1080P, but its brightness is also 7500 lumens with a contrast ratio of 8000:1. So, you can enjoy detailed, clear, sharp images. Due to this, you can consider this projector for indoor and outdoor use.
- Excellent performance: The performance of this projector is outstanding. Apart from clear and sharp images, this device doesn’t produce much noise. Why? It uses noise reduction technology, providing the actual sound output.
- Native 1080P resolution
- Highly compatible
- Low noise
- Supports wireless connection
- Excellent performance
- It doesn’t support Bluetooth
3. Mini Projector, PVO Portable Projector
Here is another cell phone projector that can be used to watch cartoons and videos. Moreover, it’s a popular device for children who love entertainment. It can project up to 170 inches. This is the right tool if you want to keep your children away from mobile phones that can affect their eyes with time. Again, it’s portable, so it can be carried in a bag for outdoor use.
- Excellent performance: The projector can project up to 170 inches. Though it’s not the best for commercial use, you can buy it for your kids to watch cartoons and movies. The resolution is 1080P, and the brightness has immensely increased for a more precise image.
- Excellent connectivity: With multiple interfaces, you can connect this projector with other devices. The many ports include; HDMI, USB, and audio ports. Using these ports, you can connect with desktop computers, digital cameras, TV boxes, and multimedia devices to play games, and TV series, share photos and do many other things.
- Portable: This is one of the lightest and small projectors you can consider. So, you can carry it in your bag. Again, your children can move with it easily for outdoor use during camping or when traveling.
- Power supply: The good thing with this mini projector is that it can be powered just like a mobile phone. It doesn’t have a built-in battery, so you need a power adapter to power through the micro-USB interface.
- A mobile charger can power it
- Several interfaces
- High resolution
- Small and very portable
- Can project to 170 inches
- It doesn’t support Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Can perform well in a bright room
4. VILINICE 7500L Mini Movie Projector
VILINICE is a Wi-Fi projector that supports Bluetooth. Besides, it’s a high-quality projector you can consider for home and office entertainment. Again, it provides a giant bright screen for better viewing when watching movies.
Moreover, you do not need extra adapters as this projector supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Additionally, it is easy to operate this type of projector but remember; it is not perfect for presentations.
- Multiple ports and keystone correction: The various ports are; HDMI, USB, AV, SD, audio output, and VGA to connect with DVD players, PS4, computers, televisions, and more. You can adjust the focus via keystone correction for better viewing.
- Connectivity: The projector supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. So, you can mirror your smartphone screen to the projector. This allows you to have a thrilling experience for a memorable viewing experience. You do not need to for HDMI adapters with this wireless projector.
- Native 1080P resolution: Check out this projector with quality glass and multi-layer optical- reduces reflation while enhancing light transmission for sharper and clearer images. The resolution is at 1920X1080 dpi and has a brightness of 7500 lux and a contrast ratio of 5000:1 for outstanding projection.
- Hi-Fi stereo speakers: The projector is equipped with 3 Hi-Fi stereo speakers, which work with the SRS sound system. You enjoy super audio. Still, you can connect your preferred speakers as this is a Bluetooth projector.
- 32-240″ giant screen
- Strong and loud built-in stereo speakers
- Many ports for connectivity purposes
- Super-resolution of 1920 x 1080P
- Supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- The fan is a bit loud
5. [Wi-Fi Projector] XRPrime 7500Lumens Mini Projector
Do you need an indoor and outdoor cell phone projector? XRPrime is the deal as it can produce a 200″ display screen with a distance of 1.2-9m. It weighs 3.61 pounds, so carrying it around will never be an issue.
Additionally, it’s a convenient device that can help when it comes to watching a movie or delivering presentations. You’ll love the vivid and clear images during projection. The only disadvantage is that you can pair external speakers as this is not a Bluetooth projector.
- Wi-Fi support: Operating a Wi-Fi mini projector can be fulfilling. Check out this device with modern Wi-Fi technology to enable connection with other devices like smartphones. When Wi-Fi is out of reach, you can synchronize your smartphone using a USB cable.
- Super compatibility: Check out this device that is highly compatible with various devices like; tablets, smartphones, TV stick, DVD player, PC, USB flash drive, laptops, and SD/TF. The following hardware interface enables compatibility- HDMI, USB 2.0, VGA, and memory stick pro.
- Performance: The performance of this projector is outstanding as it supports HD 1080P. Also, the brightness is at 9500 lumens to produce a detailed, clear, and vibrant image. Make it a must-have for a movie night or during camping.
- 200″ display screen: Consider this mini projector that can produce 200 inches display screen at a distance of 1.2 to 9m. You know how to enjoy it, and fun to watch a movie on a giant screen.
- 200″ display screen
- Can connect with a variety of devices
- Easy to set it up
- 1080P support
- It comes with several ports
- It doesn’t support Bluetooth
6. XGIMI Horizon Pro 4K Projector
Meet this cell phone projector that brings out the movie experience you wish. Well, it’s a movie projector that can provide a 300-inch display screen. Watching a movie from a giant screen can be thrilling. Again, it’s highly compatible with other devices as it is equipped with various ports.
The super-resolution and brightness make this projector bright, whether in a bright or darkroom. So, you can consider it for home use or during business presentations. The only downside of this product is that it doesn’t support streaming the native Netflix app.
- 3D projection 4k technology: Use this projector if you love 3D projection. XGIMI Horizon Pro mini projector got a 3D feature that brings a lot of excitement when watching a movie. It doesn’t matter if you are in a dark room, but using a 3D projector is never dull due to the HDR 10 technology. But remember to buy your 3D glasses.
- Outstanding performance: The cell phone projector uses 4K technology. The standard resolution of 3840 X 2160dpi and 8.29 million pixels and brightness of 2200 ANSI lumens contributes to the bright and clear image. You get every detail of the pictures.
- Intelligent screen adaption technology: You can adjust the screen to fit your chosen space due to the auto-screen alignment. So, you will not have the move the screen. The auto keystone correction is to adjust the screen horizontally and vertically. Also, the autofocus and the intelligent obstacle avoidance make things easy when changing the screen.
- Multiple connectivity options: Connecting this projector with other devices is a breeze. You can use the USB ports or the two HDMI ports. For an outstanding audio experience, you can use the LAN cable or use your headphones. Still, you can connect it wirelessly as it supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Auto keystone correction
- 4K technology
- Guarantees one 3D projection
- Setting it up is a breeze
- Impressive 300-inch display screen
- Multiple connectivity options
- It doesn’t work well with AirPlay
- The zoom ratio of 1.2:1 is fixed
7. Movie Projector, SMOENT 1080P HD Projector
SMOENT is one of the best cell phone projectors you can consider if you love watching movies. This movie projector is outstanding features like native resolution, incredible brightness, and a great contrast ratio.
Sure, it’s a perfect choice for home theater, birthday parties, TV shows, video games, and more. Though not the best for business presentations, it’s a quality product for home use.
- Overwhelming performance: The projector supports 1080P projection. You can enjoy clear and sharp images when watching movies, video games, TV shows, and pictures. The contrast ratio of 3000:1 and brightness of 7500 lumens bring out the brighter part of a projector. Again, it is equipped with built-in speakers to enjoy music from anywhere.
- 200″ giant screen: With this cell phone projector, you will watch your favorite movies from this 200″ big screen. It can display from 30 to 200 inches at a distance of 4.9 to 16.4ft. But for clear viewing to avoid eye-straining, the projection distance needs to be 9.32ft. Still, you can adjust the screen using the keystone correction.
- Broad connectivity: Due to HDMI, USB, AV, VGA, and 3.5mm audio, you can connect this movie projector to various devices like; laptop, TV stick, USB drive, PC, and more. You can enjoy all sorts of entertainment from your home. Still, you can connect to Netflix or Disney movies.
- Warranty: If you buy this mini projector, you will enjoy lifetime technical support. The warrant goes for 12 months if you are not satisfied with the project. Additionally, you’ll get a 3-year repair from Smonet.
- 200″ giant screen
- Supports 1080p resolution
- 7500 lumens brightness
- Built-in speakers
- Wide compatibility
- No Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
8. Mini Projector, ARTSEA Full HD 1080P 7000L Projector
Are you in need of a cell phone projector? Here is a super one. Besides, it’s a Pico projector, ideal for movies for both kids and adults. Also, you can consider it as a gift for your kids’ birthdays. ARTSEA is a mini projector with fantastic features that can offer a memorable projection experience.
Also, it’s a projection device you can connect with other devices like laptops, tablets, DVDs, and more. The only issue with this projector, you can’t connect wirelessly.
- Versatile connectivity: The cell phone projector is equipped with the following interfaces; USAB, HDMI, AV, and audio inputs to connect with laptops, tablets, MacBooks, DVDs, and more. So, you can comfortably play games, watch movies or photos and play video games. If you want to connect to android or IOS, you need to go for an extra HDMI adapter.
- Clear projection: This mini projector is the right choice as it produces a clear, vivid, and sharp image. The reason is that the resolution is at 1080P with a brightness of 7000 lumens. Though bright, this projector adapts to the diffuse reflection technology to protect your eyes.
- Portable: Here is a light projector-highly portable. You can have it in your pocket or bag when moving around. Though small in size, it can provide 30-180 inches display screen to give you that experience of watching movies on a big screen. But you can adjust the screen to 60-100 inches for better viewing.
- Built-in speakers and long-lasting lamp– The built-in stereo produces an original sound that is loud and clear enough. This gives you an incredible experience when watching a movie. The modern fan system reduces the fun noise. Moreover, this projector uses LCD technology and LED light that increases the lamp life to 50,000hours.
- The lamp can go for 50,000hours
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 30-180 display screen
- Supports 1080P full HD resolution
- Doesn’t support Bluetooth
- The throw distance ratio is not that good
9. WEMAX Go Mini Pocket Lacer Projector
Many people love watching movies on a big screen. If you are one of them, you can purchase this mini pocket projector. Though it’s small, it can produce clear and sharp images. The resolution is on point to display every detail of the pictures.
You will have a chance to have a big screen in your vicinity (30-100″). Additionally, the latest models use ALPD laser technology for a more realistic view. With the fantastic features accompanying this projector, we can advise you to try it.
- ALPD Laser Technology and keystone correction: WEMAX projectors have upgraded to ALPD Laser Technology that brightens projected images. Also, the photos got a wide color gamut and excellent light efficiency. The keystone correction function is to help you align the image vertically and horizontally. There is a focus on sharpening the image.
- Small in size: The projector is small in size hence light on weight. It is easy to carry around in case you have an outdoor occasion. It can fit in your pocket or slip into your bag. Though small, it can provide a 30-100 inches display screen at a throw ratio of 1.2:1.
- Easy to use: The WEMAX Go Pocket is a great projector for mobility. It incorporates all the functions into one unit. So, you do not need a remote as you can make any adjustments to the body.
- Connectivity: Buy this projector with confidence if you want to connect it with other devices. You can do this due to the HDMI port, USB port, and 3.5mm audio jack to enable you to connect with other devices. You can watch any more from your big screen. You can also mirror content from your smartphone to the projector wirelessly. To power this device, you can use the type-c power input port. You can use a power bank.
- Highly portable
- Wireless connectivity
- ALPD laser technology
- You can connect it with other devices
- Easy to use
- No built-in battery
10. YEHUA Wi-Fi Projector
Are you watching movies on a small screen? YEHUA Wi-Fi projector is here to sort you out. This device provides a 200″ display screen for the best watching experience. The image clarity is unquestionable.
You can use it during a business presentation or watch a movie in your home. The many attractive features make its usage awesome. Using this projector, from wireless connectivity to the keystone correction function, is never dull.
- Great display: The mini projector offers a 200″ display screen, and the images are of quality. This device supports 1080P full HD resolution and comes with a brightness of 8500 lumens. The contrast ratio is at 10000:1 to provide more detailed HD pictures. Again, no eye strain as it uses diffuse reflection technology.
- Multiple interfaces: The interfaces include; HDMI, AUX, AV, USB, and PS4 to connect with other electronic devices. You can hook with your TV stick to get favorites from YouTube, Netflix, Disney, Apple TV, prime video, peacock, ShowTime, and staz. Still, you can download videos to your USB flash drive.
- Supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi: YEHUA H3 is a cell phone projector that supports wireless connectivity. You can use synchronized screen technology to connect this projector with your smartphone. So, you do not have to buy extra cables.
- Auto keystone correction: It is wise to turn on the keystone correction when setting your projector. It doesn’t matter the device’s position, but the image can be adjusted automatically both vertically and horizontally. With this projector, you can adjust the brightness to achieve the correct sharpness and saturation.
- You can adjust the brightness
- Light in weight
- Supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- It’s compatible with a variety of electronic devices
- High resolution
- It doesn’t project well in a bright environment
Best Cell Phone Projector Buying Guide- Factors to Consider
Many people are going for cell projectors because of the many advantages they possess. Apart from being portable, they are ideal for watching movies, playing video games, and offering presentations.
Apparently, you may be in need one of one. If it’s your first time, it can be a challenge to buy the best, figuring out the many options in the market. And because we understand the different specifications for cell phone projectors, here are some factors that must ring in your mind. This guide will help you make an informed decision.
The resolution of a projector will determine the quality of the images. And because you are eying for clear and sharp, and accurate images, you must be keen for a higher resolution. If you are looking for a cell phone projector to watch videos for full HD, a higher resolution is good. You can consider one with 854 x 480px.
Brightness (Lumens Capacity)
When shopping for any projector, you need to consider the brightness. Your projection environment will determine the amount of brightness you need to go for. You can go for a higher brightness rate if you project in a bright and large room. Also, such brightness is needed during outdoor projection.
If you are projecting in a dark room, a lower brightness is needed. You can go for 150 ANSI lumens.
You need a projector with several input options. Why? Because you need to connect this device with other electronic devices. A projector without several interfaces requires you to find converters that can affect the signal quality.
So, when shopping for a cell phone projector, consider one with multiple interfaces to ease connectivity. Check out for HDMI, USB, VGA, and more ports.
Projector’s Lamp Life
If you buy a cell phone projector operating on a lamp, it is advisable to confirm its lifespan. This is because the lamp will determine the brightness-stated in hours. You should be worried about the lamp life as replacing one is costly. Always go for one that can last for long.
Cell phone projectors are becoming common due to their portability and excellent performance. Despite many people going for it, choosing the best can be challenging. Think of doing intensive research to gain information about cell phone projectors.
We are hopeful that the list we have outlined focusing on the best cell phone projector will help you choose the best. Don’t forget to go through the buying guide to determine what’s fit for you. You need a projector that will serve you well and for long.