In this article, you will gain knowledge that will help you choose one of the best options you should pick among the many available options. You will also get information about what other buyers have thought about the choices they have been through. If you have decided to buy wall heaters, you have probably taken the time to compare brands and models and read the best reviews on the web. Many websites have detailed reviews, with pictures that help you see various features available in different models.
10 Best wall heaters -A Complete Guide
In our quest to find the best wall heaters, we conducted extensive research and picked out the market’s most promising portable power packs. We then selected them to undergo head-to-head tests here in our research facility. We divided our analysis procedure into many weighted performance factors. Based on our expert recommendations, we have selected our top picks:
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price
- Brand value
1. Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Heater, Wifi Wall Mounted
- (Wall Mounted Heater Only.) Wi-Fi enabled makes it possible for you to control the temperature from your phone!
- Safe to the touch grill. 1500 watts of power
- Space saving wall mount design means you don’t lose floor space. Perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
- When installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord inside the heater. This unit stays cool to the touch and the wall stays cool.
- Safe to the touch grill. Wall mounted version, Feet not included.
- Voltage: 110 Volts
Additional Info :
2. Cadet Com-Pak Electric Wall Heater Complete Unit with Thermostat (Model: CSC151TW, Part: 67509), 120 Volt, 1500 Watt, White
- FAST HEATING: Our electric wall heater is designed with a fast heating coil element that can warm a 200 sq. ft. area in a hurry
- SAFE: Our heater has been designed with high temperature safety shut off to help with your peace of mind
- MAXIMIZE LIVING SPACE: Our unique compact design is recess mounted in order to suit any room, whether it’s on the wall or the ceiling
- QUIET: The centrifugal fan provides quiet and efficient airflow, spreading warmth quickly around the room
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Our most popular electric wall heater comes as a complete unit including a wall can, heater, grille, and thermostat for hard-wired installation
Additional Info :
3. Cadet Com-Pak Electric Wall Heater Complete Unit with Thermostat (Model: CSC152TW, Part: 67506), 240/208 Volt, 1500/1125 Watt, White
- FAST HEATING: Warm up in a hurry with a fast-heating element. This 1,500 watt heater at 240 volts is ideal for small to medium sized rooms
- DISCREET: Unique compact design is recess mounted to suit any room. Can be ceiling-mounted
- EASY INSTALLATION: Only three screws are needed to install heater assembly and grille
- DURABLE: Galvanized steel wall can holds the unit together and makes for a long-lasting product
- SAFE & QUIET: The centrifugal fan provides, quiet, efficient airflow. Comes with a built-in thermostat and includes high temperature safety shutoff
- Built-in Adjustable Thermostat
- Fan Forced Electric Heater
- High Gloss Enamel Paint
- UL Listed Heater
Additional Info :
4. Heat Storm HS-1000-WX-WIFI WiFi Infrared Wall Heater, 1000 Watt
- WIFI ENABLED (WALL MOUNT ONLY – ETL REGULATED) – This space heater makes it possible for you to adjust temperature, enable child lock, and set schedules from your phone!
- EFFECTIVE HEAT – Infrared heat from this space heater warms objects instead of just the air which will keep you warmer longer even after the heater turns off.
- SAFE TOUCH GRILL – our grills are made out of material that doesn’t burn skin. Our heaters also ?automatically shut off power if it tips over.
- MODERN DESIGN – Wall mount design means you don’t lose floor space. Perfect for bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
- EASY INSTALLATION – Heat Storm infrared space heaters are easy to mount, and easy to set up within 5 minutes or less.
- 1000 WATTS of power and 3400 BTUs means you can heat up to 500 sq. ft. as a supplemental heat source, or 200 sq. ft. as a primary heat source.
Additional Info :
5. Envi Plug-in Electric Panel Wall Heater for Home, Energy Efficient, Child Safe, Quiet, Great for Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Office, Kitchen, Garage, Tip-Over Protection, Comfort-Level Adjustable Thermostat
- SAVE UP TO 50% OR MORE ON HEATING BILL ENERGY COSTS. Turn down your central heat and heat the areas of your home where you want, when you want, for as little as 4 cents per hour. Super-efficient, ultra-safe, wall mounted, low wattage, whole room heater that pays for itself in less than one winter. Supplements or replaces central heating.
- COOL TO THE TOUCH AT ONLY 90 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT WITH WALL-SENS SAFETY SENSOR TO CUT POWER IF THE HEATER IS REMOVED FROM THE WALL.Can be left running 24/7 for peace of mind to protect children, the elderly and pets. Doesn’t blow dust or allergens around a room, creating a cleaner, healthier environment for allergy sufferers and those with respiratory problems. Doesn’t dry out the air thus reducing winter nose bleeds and dry eye syndrome.
- EXPERIENCE TOTALLY SILENT (FAN-LESS), GENTLE WARMTH HEATING WITH AN AUTO-DIMMING POWER LIGHT FOR A GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP! Patented, fan-less design with “Stack Convection Technology” creates an updraft of warm, slow-moving air that gently circulates throughout the entire room.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL IN MINUTES (NO DRILL OR CONTRACTOR REQUIRED). Easy to operate and clean with no moving parts so it is 100% maintenance free. Zero lifetime repair costs compared to expensive central heating system. Slim, sleek and stylish space saving design, reduces floor clutter! Only 2 inches thin!
- BRAND NEW FOR 2022 MODEL NUMBER LE5012P! NEW MODERN DESIGN AND ELEGANT TOP VENT AND CONTROLS! LOW POWER DRAW (ONLY 500 WATTS & 4.2 AMPS) SO MULTIPLE HEATERS CAN BE INSTALLED WITHOUT TRIPPING A BREAKER. Great for generators & solar power. Widely used in bathrooms and bedrooms, in offices and businesses, in hotels, and in nursing homes and apartment complexes. 3 year warranty, made in USA and award winning customer service!
Additional Info :
6. Ontel Handy Heater Turbo 800 Space-Saving Wall Outlet Heater with Advanced Ceramic Technology and Adjustable Thermostat
- Wall Outlet Personal Space Heater: This 800-watt space-saving wall outlet heater plugs right into the wall and takes up no space at all, transforming any cold and chilly space into a warm and cozy space
- Customized Heat: Features a digital LED display with an adjustable thermostat that gives you exact temperature control, ranging from 60 to 90 degrees F, plus a 12-hour programmable timer
- Ceramic Heat: This heater turns cold air into soothing heat, with advanced ceramic technology that keeps moisture in the air and helps prevent dry, itchy, irritated skin
- Safe, Quiet and Energy Efficient: This heater includes built-in safety features like a stay cool housing and auto shut off, and its quiet operation allows you to relax or sleep without being disturbed
- Use It Anywhere: This lightweight, portable wall outlet space heater is great for chilly rooms like bedrooms, playrooms, living rooms, basements, offices, garages, and more
Additional Info :
7. Programmable Space Heater with LED Display Wall Outlet Electric Heater with Adjustable Thermostat and Timer for Home Office Indoor Use 350 Watt ETL Listed
- Low Energy Consumption: The heater runs on 350-watt low wattage, more energy-saving and cost-effective than those high power-consuming space heaters. Besides, it will not overload the electrical circuit. Great for people living in a mild climate
- Adjustable Temperature and LED Display: The temperature is adjustable from 60°F to 90°F, and it will display on the LED screen giving you a clear picture
- 180° Rotatable Plug: The plug of the space heater is able to rotate 180° to accommodate power sockets in different condition and positions. If your power outlet is upside down, just rotate the plug to fit the outlet
- Built-in Timer: This ceramic space heater for indoor use is designed with a timer function from 1 to 12 hours in 1-hour increment. Simply press the ” Timer ” button to set the desired time
- Safety Overheat Protection: Made of quality-assured flame retardant material, this electric heater achieves zero safety hazard. Overheat protection will shut heater off automatically when overheating
8. Stiebel Eltron 236304 CK Trend Wall-Mounted Electric Fan Heater, 1500W, 120V
- Sleek European surface-mount design and quiet operation at 49 db(a)
- Built-in thermostat for maximum comfort
- Downdraft design heats space evenly
- Quality German manufacturing and Frost protection setting
- Ideal anywhere quick heat is needed
Additional Info :
9. 350W Space heater, Wall Outlet Electric Space Heater as Seen on TV with Adjustable Thermostat and Timer and Led Display, Compact for Office Dorm Room
- Low wattage space heater: 350 watt, 120 volt, 2.9 amps, 60Hz, Convenient 180 rotating plug with 3 prongs. Push the button under the plug to adjust rotating degree. Low wattage heater is more economical than running a higher wattage space heater and will not overload the circuit. Great choice for people who live in a mild climate
- With led display and timer: Press the ” Timer ” button allows you to scroll through 1 and 12 hours in 1 hour increments. For auto power on timer, ensure the heater is turned off, press the ” Timer ” button until the led display shows the number of hours you want. For auto shut off timer, ensure the heater is turned on, keep pressing the ” Timer ” button till it reach your desire time
- Digital thermostat: Unlike most space heaters just have options for low medium and high, but this gives you actual degrees. Ability to be adjusted by the desired temperature from 60°F to 90°F. Set the thermostat to your desired temp and it turns itself on and off to maintain that temp. Outer surface stays cool
- Quiet and fast heating: Extremely quiet to heat up 100 square feet room well. It is for smaller places like offices or dorm rooms desk table indoors. Use it at home when you don’t want to heat up the entire house with other centralized heaters. It’s very quiet so it won’t keep you awake at night
- As seen on tv: 4.3 x 2.8 x 6.5 inch compact size makes it easy to carry it around wherever I want without any wires. The ETL listed plug in heater mounts right on the receptacle and it doesn’t take up floor space or have a cord laying on the floor to trip on. Modern look make it blend well in a living room or bedroom or other areas of the house since it’s not a big eyesore like a space heater
Additional Info :
10. Cadet Energy Plus Wall Heater Complete Unit With Built-in Digital Thermostat (Model: CEC163TW, Part: 65215), 120/240/208 Volt, 1000/1600/1500 Watt, White
- SIMPLE: Made with an onboard digital thermostat with simple to use push button controls, a large digital display, and no complicated programming for ease of use
- SAFE: Our heater has been designed with a thermal safeguard protection that turns off the heater if the normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- EASILY UPDATE OLD HEATERS: You can use the same wall can as many Cadet Com-Pak series units, so no wall patchwork or additional wall board cut outs should be required
- COMFORT: Experience more comfort with precise and consistent temperature control and an auto-adjusting fan speed to eliminate wide temperature swings while delivering quiet and comfortable heat
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This heater comes as a complete unit with a wall can, heat box, grille, and a digital thermostat
Additional Info :
wall heaters Buying Guide
When shopping for a wall heaters, you want to ensure that it will work well for your needs. You don’t want to spend your hard-earned money on something that will end up being useless. Look at reviews of similar items online before buying anything. It’s important to read reviews from other customers who have used similar items to learn more about what they liked and disliked about them so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not this item is right for you. Taking this question into consideration:
- What is the manufacturer’s reputation?
- How does the product compare with similar products?
- Does it have a money-back guarantee?
- Is it easy to use?
- Does it come with instructions and warranty information?
Do your research
Do not buy anything without doing any research on it first. If you want to buy something online, read reviews and see what other people say about it before deciding whether or not to buy it. Do not just go by what other people say; look at their reviews and see if they are biased or know what they are talking about. You can also read blogs and articles written by experts who have tried out different wall heaters and tell you what works best for them and what doesn’t.
Know your budget
Before making any purchase, make sure that you have enough money saved up for it because this will help you from spending too much at once and going over budget. If you don’t know how much something costs, try shopping around for deals or coupons before making your purchase so that you don’t spend too much on something that may not be worth the price tag!
If you want a good quality wall heaters, then make sure you buy from a known brand. If possible, get a product only from the major brands and not unknown companies. The product should also be made using high-quality materials and should have passed all quality tests.
Design refers to how well-built, functional, and aesthetically pleasing a particular item is in colour combination, shape, size, etcetera. You should always go for products that have been designed with utmost care because they are likely to last longer than similar wall heaters in the market today!
Warranties are an important consideration when buying wall heaters, especially if it’s expensive. Most products come with a warranty covering manufacturing defects, but it’s still good to look into what will be covered before you buy. Warranties typically range from 10 to 25 years, with 10-year warranties being more common than 20-year ones.
Many peoples buy brand names when they purchase a new wall heaters because they believe they offer higher quality or better customer service. But while some brands have better reputations than others, there’s no guarantee they’ll be better. You can usually find comparable quality at lower prices from lesser-known companies if you’re willing to do your research.