In this article, you will gain knowledge that will help you choose one of the best options you should pick among the many available options. You will also get information about what other buyers have thought about the choices they have been through. If you have decided to buy soldering fume extractors, you have probably taken the time to compare brands and models and read the best reviews on the web. Many websites have detailed reviews, with pictures that help you see various features available in different models.
10 Best soldering fume extractors -A Complete Guide
In our quest to find the best soldering fume extractors, we conducted extensive research and picked out the market’s most promising portable power packs. We then selected them to undergo head-to-head tests here in our research facility. We divided our analysis procedure into many weighted performance factors. Based on our expert recommendations, we have selected our top picks:
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price
- Brand value
1. KOTTO Strong Suction Hose Fume Smoke Absorber for Soldering, Electric Iron Welding, 3d Printing Extractor Absorber Remover DIY Extractor Carbon or HEPA Filter [Updated, Hose pre-attached]
- Soldering Smoke Absorber, Electric Iron Welding Fume Extractor Soldering Smoke Absorber Remover DIY Fume Extractor Filter with Strong Suction.
- A 24-inch flexible tube, Fume hood can adjust direction according to actual needs.
- Adjustable optimized 6000 RPM high suction fan is low noise and allows you to remove fumes 5-6 inches away. The fan speed is adjustable. Suction: 40W, 6000 RPM, 52CFM, Noise Level: 55dbm, Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours, Static pressure: 125mmH2O.
- Easy to replace the filter, Includes one replacement filter. Working temperature: -20℃～60℃, Power consumption: 120V-240V, 40W ( 12V, 4A Power supply).
- US-based customer support, 30 days full satisfaction no question asked return period.
Additional Info :
2. KOTTO Solder Smoke Absorber Remover Fume Extractor Smoke Prevention Absorber DIY Working Fan for Soldering Station
- Solder Fume Extractor/Smoke Trap/Smoke Eater/Smoke Filter/Solder Sucker Prevention Absorber DIY Working Extractor Fan for Solder Station.
- 0.4 inch thick activated carbon filter absorbs and captures fumes from solder, flux, chemicals, gases and helps to prevent dissipation into the room.
- Optimized 3000 RPM high suction fan is low noise and allows you to remove fumes 5-6 inches away. 4 non-slip heavy duty rubber feet anchors the unit to the ground. Handy carrying handle allows you to move the unit easily.
- Easy to replace filter, Includes one smoke trap replacement filter. Working temperature: -20℃～60℃, Power consumption: 120V, 30W (50 / 60Hz).
- US based customer support, 30 days full satisfaction no question asked return period.
Additional Info :
3. Solder Fume Extractor – MUIN 3 Stage Filtration Solder Smoke Absorber for Soldering and Wood Burning,Portable Soldering Fume Extractor Fan for Soldering Station (Black)
- ELIMINATES IRRITATING ODORS: Featuring 3 Stage Filter, the fume extractor effectively absorbs and seizes fumes from solder, flux, chemicals, gases, and ease to overcome disturbing odors in your working spaces.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: The high versatility of this fume extractor soldering fan enables you to stay relaxed and concentrated throughout Soldering, Wood-Burning (Pyrography), 3D Printing, Stained Glass, and Crafting, Nail Salons, Woodworking, Jewelry Making, and Smoking.
- STRONG SUCTION WITH SLIGHT NOISE: The predominantly optimized soldering fan empowers you to remove fumes even 4-5 Inches away with minor noise. You will experience fresh, focused, and devoted working surroundings with this solder fan.
- UNUSUAL STORAGE SAVER: The highly compatible design of this solder filter heightens its portability, allowing it to take a minimum space to avoid cluttering on your desktop.
- TOP-NOTCH MATERIAL: MUIN is working diligently in making expediting products so far. We ensure quality by using ABS material in the construction of this solder extractor fan. Click ADD TO CART and be ready to get a sturdy solder fumes extractor at your doorstep!
Additional Info :
4. Antidious Fume Extractor Anti-ESD Solder Smoke Absorber Portable Filter for Soldering DIY Fan Extraction Equipment with Spare Activated Carbon for Brazing Welding Soldering, Fume Prevention Remover
- ✌ – Horizontal or vertical : Works efficiently in different environments. As long as you turn on the button, you can stop breathing the evil and smelly soldering fumes.
- ⚡ – ESD protection : Surge protection suppress voltage transients and divert excessive current away from sensitive electronic components to protect your electronics.
- 🎁 – Easy to replace the filter : Come with 2 filters, made of features urethane foam and activated carbon. Capture and absorbs of fumes and harmful smoke, ensures a breathable environment in your workspace.
- 🔇 – EC motor : It can absorb smoke from 4-5 inches away, low noise, high energy saving, small vibration, Long-lasting working time for over 57000 hours.
- 🔌 – Smooth surface : Made of high-grade ABS components, which makes it very durable and sturdy. Its small size allows users to keep it close to themselves without occupying too much space.
Additional Info :
5. Solder Smoker Absorber Remover Fume Extractor Smoke Prevention Absorber DIY Working Fan Soldering with spare Carbon filter
- Solder Smoke Absorber/Fume Remover/Smoke Extractor Prevention Absorber DIY Working Fan for Soldering Station.
- It adopt the high performance fan with low noise, and the suction is strongThe structure is simple. The replacement of the activated carbon filter piece is convenient and quick.
- Optimized 3000 RPM high suction fan is low noise and allows you to remove fumes 5-6 inches away. Long-lasting working time for over 50,000 hours.
- Comes with 5 Active carbon filters. The filter is made of special foam with refined activated carbon, which has high suction and flux absorption properties.
- It’s a good helper for mobile phone maintenance, great for electronics, arts and crafts, stained glass work, soldering station work.
Additional Info :
|Color||Solder Smoker Absorber|
6. 180° |Solder Fume Extractor| Solder Smoke Absorber|Smoke Prevention Absorber| DIY Working Fan for Soldering| A noise-free Optimized 3000 RPM fan suction unit With a Replacement Filter
- 【How Do You Choose the Best Solder Fume Extractor?】1)Power Rating- Since a solder smoke absorber has a fan inside, making sure that this fan is powerful enough for collecting all of the smoke is quite important. 2) Air Flow-Another way to get an idea of the performance of your solder smoke absorber is to check its airflow capacity.3) Warranty-While it does not affect the performance of your solder smoke absorber directly,
- 【Power Rating】While it is decently powerful, its airflow rating is given in RPM and not in CFM. It is a portable and compact est Solder fume extractor with a noise-free Optimized 3000 RPM fan suction unit.
- 【Very compact and light-weighted】The greatest thing about the 180° Solder Smoker Absorber is that 0.4 inches thick activated filter absorbs and captures solder fumes effectively and helps to dissipation into the room.
- 【Power Consumption & Free Replacement Filter】Temperature range: -20°C to 60°C; power consumption: 120V, 30W (50/60Hz).It also comes with a Replacement Filter and It’s really easy to replace it.
- 【WARRANTY and SERVICE】Provides you with 24-hour email contact service & 30-day money-back guarantee
7. Hakko FA400-04 Bench Top ESD-Safe Smoke Absorber, 1-(Pack)
- Can be operated standing up or laying down in a low-profile position
- Low profile position provides approximately 2-1/2 times the airflow and efficiency
- ESD-safe by design and is made of ESD-safe materials
- Activated Carbon filter contains over 8g of highly activated carbon
- Quick and easy filter replacement
Additional Info :
8. Solder Fume Extractor Smoke Absorber Remover Smoke Prevention Absorber 12V DIY Working Fan for Soldering Station
- High-Efficient Absorb: Optimized 2800 RPM high suction fan is low noise, Strong absorption, effectively absorb the toxic fumes, air purification.
- Upgraded Design: Pure copper motor.The enclosure is made from metal.4 non-slip heavy-duty rubber feet anchor the unit to the ground. A handy carrying handle allows you to move the unit easily.
- Easy to replace the filter: Includes two replacement filter.
- ESD-Safe Design: The solder smoke absorber is made of ESD-safe materials.
- 100% Satisfaction Service： Export products 100% quality inspection, all customers support 3 months of unconditional exchange or return policy and promise to provide a 3-year after-sales service.
Additional Info :
9. SainSmart Solder Fume Extractor Smoke Absorber with Flexible Magnetic Soldering Arms for Soldering DIY Working Station, 4 PCS Carbon Filter
- 【Strong Absorption】 With the large 15050 pure copper motor and the 3300 RPM high suction silent solder fan，the effective smoke absorber distance can reach 7.9in. The absorption of the SainSmart Solder Fume Extractor performs 30% better than other Solder Fume Extractor and only generates less noise.
- 【Activated Carbon Filter】 The 0.3in thick activated carbon filter cotton effectively absorbs and seizes fumes from solder, flux, laser engraving and chemicals. It can filter the toxic substances and purify your work area effectively. The parcel includes 3 pieces of extra activated carbon filter cotton for replacement. It is very easy to replace and we suggest that you replace the filter every 3 months.
- 【Sturdy Metal Frame Design】Made of ESD-safe metal, it is much sturdier and more durable than the solder smoke absorber with plastic frame. It can be placed on your working area stably, no worries about being easily moved during use.
- 【User Friendly Design】Both the carrying handle and the 1.3m long power cord allow you to move the machine easily. 4 non-slip heavy-duty rubber feet anchor the unit to the ground. No assembly required, just plug in and press the switch to use.
- 【With 2 Magnetic Helping Hands】This solder smoke absorber comes with 2 magnetic soldering helping hands making simple repairs even easier. The helping hands can be rotated in 360 degrees and you can remove them out of the way when you don’t need them.
Additional Info :
10. Solder Smoke Absorber Remover Fume Extractor Soldering Fan for DIY Working Soldering 3D Printing
- Absorb Harmful Smoke: The 0.4 inch thick activated carbon filter absorbs smoke from welding, 3D printing and a variety of workplaces, helping to purify the air quality in the area.
- Super Strong Suction: 60W super power smoke absorber with super suction, more than 50% of the performance of similar products in smoking distance, smoking range and purifying air area.
- Anti-skid Cotton Design: The base of fume extractor fan is 1:1 large anti-skid cotton design, which can not only prevent the product from scratching the table, but also reduce the noise brought by the fan during work.
- Easy to use: Unique design for disassembly, activated carbon filter can easy to be replaced at any time. Including one replacement filter.
- Applicable occasions: Solder absorber is a special absorber for DIY, 3D printing, laboratory and work areas that will produce smoke. When you remove the filter cotton, it can also be used as a working fan.
Additional Info :
soldering fume extractors Buying Guide
When shopping for a soldering fume extractors, you want to ensure that it will work well for your needs. You don’t want to spend your hard-earned money on something that will end up being useless. Look at reviews of similar items online before buying anything. It’s important to read reviews from other customers who have used similar items to learn more about what they liked and disliked about them so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not this item is right for you. Taking this question into consideration:
- What is the manufacturer’s reputation?
- How does the product compare with similar products?
- Does it have a money-back guarantee?
- Is it easy to use?
- Does it come with instructions and warranty information?
Do your research
Do not buy anything without doing any research on it first. If you want to buy something online, read reviews and see what other people say about it before deciding whether or not to buy it. Do not just go by what other people say; look at their reviews and see if they are biased or know what they are talking about. You can also read blogs and articles written by experts who have tried out different soldering fume extractors and tell you what works best for them and what doesn’t.
Know your budget
Before making any purchase, make sure that you have enough money saved up for it because this will help you from spending too much at once and going over budget. If you don’t know how much something costs, try shopping around for deals or coupons before making your purchase so that you don’t spend too much on something that may not be worth the price tag!
If you want a good quality soldering fume extractors, then make sure you buy from a known brand. If possible, get a product only from the major brands and not unknown companies. The product should also be made using high-quality materials and should have passed all quality tests.
Design refers to how well-built, functional, and aesthetically pleasing a particular item is in colour combination, shape, size, etcetera. You should always go for products that have been designed with utmost care because they are likely to last longer than similar soldering fume extractors in the market today!
Warranties are an important consideration when buying soldering fume extractors, especially if it’s expensive. Most products come with a warranty covering manufacturing defects, but it’s still good to look into what will be covered before you buy. Warranties typically range from 10 to 25 years, with 10-year warranties being more common than 20-year ones.
Many peoples buy brand names when they purchase a new soldering fume extractors because they believe they offer higher quality or better customer service. But while some brands have better reputations than others, there’s no guarantee they’ll be better. You can usually find comparable quality at lower prices from lesser-known companies if you’re willing to do your research.