In this article, you will gain knowledge that will help you choose one of the best options you should pick among the many available options. You will also get information about what other buyers have thought about the choices they have been through. If you have decided to buy kegerators, you have probably taken the time to compare brands and models and read the best reviews on the web. Many websites have detailed reviews, with pictures that help you see various features available in different models.
10 Best kegerators -A Complete Guide
In our quest to find the best kegerators, we conducted extensive research and picked out the market’s most promising portable power packs. We then selected them to undergo head-to-head tests here in our research facility. We divided our analysis procedure into many weighted performance factors. Based on our expert recommendations, we have selected our top picks:
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price
- Brand value
1. Danby DKC054A1BSLDB 5.4 Cu.Ft. Kegerator, Auto Defrost and Mechanical Thermostat, Keg Cooler with Scratch-Resistant Worktop and Reversible Door Hinge, Single Tap, Steel
- This Danby Single-Tap Kegerator is the ideal kegerator to keep your favorite beverage on tap
- 5.4 Cubic Feet (153 Liters) Capacity: This kegerator fridge has a spacious capacity of 5.4 cu. ft.
- Clean Bright and Modern: Spotless steel finish that looks identical to real stainless steel, but without the smudging
- Great Design: Chrome guard rail, drip tray and free standing, indoor application
- Versatile: Scratch resistant worktop, reversible door hinge for left or right-hand opening and optional swivel castors for easy portability
- Easy Set Up: This keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank and all required hardware
- Easy to Operate: Mechanical temperature control and automation defrost for hassle-free maintenance
- Environment Friendly: A beer kegerator that uses environment friendly R600a refrigerant
Additional Info :
2. Kegco HBK309S-2 Keg Dispenser, Stainless Steel
- Features a reversible door | removable guardrail | Includes Keg dispenser / Gas and Beer lines / Co2 tank (ships empty) / & regulator
- Product dimensions – 25” D x 24” W x 33.25” H | Electrical – 115V / 60 Hz / 1.7 running amps | Fits barrels – One full size (1/2) / One Pony size (1/4) / One slim (1/4) / Two 1/6 or Three 5 gallon ball / pin lock Keg
- Recommended clearance around the unit – 3” on all sides | Do not expose outdoor | Temperature range – 32ᵒ to 75ᵒ
- Store up to three Cornelius ball lock kegs in the HBK309S-2’s spacious interior, or use it to hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy of fermenting homebrew. This keg refrigerator can even be used to store food and other beverages!
- With a digital LED display and intuitive controls, it is easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this home brew keg refrigerator | Simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree in Fahrenheit or Celsius
Additional Info :
3. EdgeStar KC2000 Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30’s to Mid 40’s; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 50-7/16″ H (includes tap & casters) x 20-3/16″ W x 20-1/16″ D (Depth w/ external tank mounted: 30-1/2″) (Height w/out tap and casters: 33-1/8″), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a stainless steel version please see model# KC2000SSA, for a dual tap see KC2000TWIN, and dual tap stainless KC2000SSTWIN
Additional Info :
4. Kegerator Tower Insulator for Beer Tower – Neoprene Design – Perfect Fit for Kegerator Tap Tower – Easy to Use Beer Tower Cooler Accessory (3.0″ Diameter Beer Tower)
- MAINTAINS ICY COLD BEER TOWERS: Upgrade your beer dispenser with this simple to use Neoprene kegerator tower insulation sleeve. Ensure that every pour from your draft beer tower comes out icy cold. Even the first!
- END FOAM NOW: Maintain a constant temperature throughout your kegerator system with a Keg Tower Insulator. Beer warms rapidly as it travels through a poorly insulated beer tower. Our product reduces foamy pours and wasted beer.
- SAVE ELECTRICITY WITH LITTLE EFFORT: The added insulation of a Keg Tower Insulator will reduce kegerator energy consumption. Unlike kegerator tower cooler chiller fans, our product takes only seconds to install.
- MINIMIZE CONDENSATION: Kegerator towers sweat. Condensation buildup is a sign of poor insulation and will lead to corrosion and rust. Increase the lifetime of your kegerator with a beer tower cover.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL AND BUILD: Crafted from high quality Neoprene with heavy-duty double stitching. Easy to clean and guaranteed to last. 3” Diameter and 11.5” Height. Ideal for double tap beer towers.
Additional Info :
5. EdgeStar KC2000SSTWIN Full Size Stainless Steel Dual Tap Kegerator & Draft Beer Dispenser – Stainless Steel
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for easy mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only and indoor use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- Dimensions: 50-7/16″ H (includes tap & casters) x 20-3/16″ W x 20-1/16″ D (Depth w/ external tank mounted: 30-1/2″) (Height w/out tap and casters: 33-1/8″); Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
- For a black version please see model KC2000TWIN, for a single tap KC2000SSA, single tap in black KC2000
Additional Info :
6. BACOENG Standard Tower Kegerator No Tank Beer Conversion Kit
- PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this Kegco 542 Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator packed with premium features. The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what’s left in the Co2 tank, so you don’t run out of gas during a party. The Standard plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
- LEVER HANDLE KEG COUPLER: This NSF-approved Kegco KT85D-L D System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use – simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- SINGLE FAUCET DRAFT BEER TOWER: Featuring a beautiful Standard-plated metal finish and a matching Standard-plated faucet with metal lever, this 3″ diameter air-cooled Kegco D4743T draft beer tower is the same stylish tower used on most commercial grade kegerators. This tower conveniently includes 5 feet of clear beer tubing ending in a nozzle and hex nut assembly for quick connection to all standard keg couplers, as well as a gasket and for screws for easy mounting.
- STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH: This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4″ length.
- INCLUDES DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: This kegerator conversion kit comes with easy-to-follow directions and all of the high-quality draft dispense components you’ll need to quickly and easily convert your refrigerator into a high-performance draft beer dispenser
Additional Info :
7. Kegco K309B-2 Kegerator
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This keg beer dispenser provides you with all of the equipment you’ll need to pour a cold, refreshing glass of beer straight from the keg, including a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3″ diameter chrome plated metal two faucet draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: The interior of this keg beer refrigerator is spacious enough to easily hold any full-size keg, including Coors kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one type of beer at a time. When you’re not using it as a beer dispenser, it can easily be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable storage shelves.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This Kegco kegerator’s convenient design boasts great features like attractive styling, a removable and easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from one location to another. The casters lock once the unit is in position, so it won’t roll away again until you want it to.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: A digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easier than ever to set and verify the internal temperature of your keg refrigerator. Fan-forced cooling gives this unit one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer cooler on the market today, allowing it to be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold beer. A Deep Chill function gives you to ability to quickly cool down a warm beer keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT TO LAST: This Kegco kegerator has been designed and constructed using only high-quality components, ensuring superior long-lasting performance.The unit measures 33.25 H x 23.6 W x 23.9 D inches. All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage over time, and also allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading.
Additional Info :
8. Kegconnection Kegerator Beer Line Cleaning Kit – Easy and Safe to Use Keg Cleaner – with Brew Clean Solution and More
- INCLUDED WITH KIT: An easy to use instruction sheet. Featuring 8 ounces of Brew Clean powder cleaning solution. 1 plastic bottle to mix the cleaning solution, gently squeeze the bottle to prevent leakage. 1 ball lifter for holding the check valve open on your beer coupler. 1 metal faucet wrench to loosen and tighten your faucet for an all-around cleaning experience. 1 faucet brush for those tough spots. 1 connection hose to connect the cleaning line directly to the tower or standard shank.
- EASIEST KIT ON THE MARKET: This all-in-one cleaning kit includes everything you need to clean stainless steel, Cornelius, Firestone style kegs, liquid/beer lines and other glass, plastic or rubber homebrew equipment.
- SAFE TO USE: The 8 ounces of Brew Clean solution is a safe and easy to use powder solution. It will not cause rust on kegs/ homebrew equipment. This formula actually helps protect metal from corrosion. Only 1 tablespoon of the Brew Clean solution is needed for each cleaning (enough to do about 20 cleanings).
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: This kit is backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: This kit is assembled in the USA.
Additional Info :
|Color||clear, red, black|
9. Draft Beer Line with Hexnut – Vinyl Hose ID 3/16 inch OD 7/16 inch Length 5ft, with Hexnut Assembly, Free Two Clamps, Prefect Connect Beer Tap Tower
- Food Grade Vinyl Line 3/16″ ID, 7/16″ OD, 5ft Length;
- Standard Size Hex Nut, Directly Connect Different Type Beer Coupler;
- Free Beer Hose Clamp will Guarantee have no Leak Problem;
- Featuring Durable Vinyl Construction, enough for Most Beer Brewing Lover or at-home kegerators;
- Quality Guarantee: Any Defective for Beer Line, Backed by 45 days Money-Back.
Additional Info :
10. Kegco Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Keg Beer Cleaning Kit with 32 Ounce National Chemicals Beer Line Cleaner,Black
- No need to remove your faucet, connects directly to your beer line!
- 1/2 gallon High pressure Cleaning bottle
- 32 oz. Alkaline beer line cleaning solution
- Pressurizes from the bottom up so you can clean the faucet also
- Home Brew kits and accessories
Additional Info :
kegerators Buying Guide
When shopping for a kegerators, you want to ensure that it will work well for your needs. You don’t want to spend your hard-earned money on something that will end up being useless. Look at reviews of similar items online before buying anything. It’s important to read reviews from other customers who have used similar items to learn more about what they liked and disliked about them so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not this item is right for you. Taking this question into consideration:
- What is the manufacturer’s reputation?
- How does the product compare with similar products?
- Does it have a money-back guarantee?
- Is it easy to use?
- Does it come with instructions and warranty information?
Do your research
Do not buy anything without doing any research on it first. If you want to buy something online, read reviews and see what other people say about it before deciding whether or not to buy it. Do not just go by what other people say; look at their reviews and see if they are biased or know what they are talking about. You can also read blogs and articles written by experts who have tried out different kegerators and tell you what works best for them and what doesn’t.
Know your budget
Before making any purchase, make sure that you have enough money saved up for it because this will help you from spending too much at once and going over budget. If you don’t know how much something costs, try shopping around for deals or coupons before making your purchase so that you don’t spend too much on something that may not be worth the price tag!
If you want a good quality kegerators, then make sure you buy from a known brand. If possible, get a product only from the major brands and not unknown companies. The product should also be made using high-quality materials and should have passed all quality tests.
Design refers to how well-built, functional, and aesthetically pleasing a particular item is in colour combination, shape, size, etcetera. You should always go for products that have been designed with utmost care because they are likely to last longer than similar kegerators in the market today!
Warranties are an important consideration when buying kegerators, especially if it’s expensive. Most products come with a warranty covering manufacturing defects, but it’s still good to look into what will be covered before you buy. Warranties typically range from 10 to 25 years, with 10-year warranties being more common than 20-year ones.
Many peoples buy brand names when they purchase a new kegerators because they believe they offer higher quality or better customer service. But while some brands have better reputations than others, there’s no guarantee they’ll be better. You can usually find comparable quality at lower prices from lesser-known companies if you’re willing to do your research.