Now that we have that settled, we can get on with our picks for the best diving gloves. We separated our picks by application, so scroll down and be sure to let us know whether you agree or disagree with our picks in the comments below.
10 Best diving gloves to Buy This Year
As part of our thorough testing, each product is subjected to multi-point performance analysis to rank the most important features that users, in our opinion, want to learn more about. More than 12 different analyses are performed on each diving gloves, and the results are compared. Our evaluation also uses extensive research and observations from various experts to develop a thorough understanding of use and functionality. Our study on [replace keyword] makes use of more than 12 rating metrics, such as:
- Ease of Use
- Warranty Policy
- Return Policy
1. XUKER Water Gloves, 3mm & 5mm Neoprene Five Finger Warm Wetsuit Winter Gloves for Scuba Diving Snorkeling Paddling Surfing Kayaking Canoeing Spearfishing Skiing (3mm-Black, M)
- Perfect Hands Protection – These neoprene gloves are glued blind stitched, strong but flexible, provide perfect protection for your hands in multiple water sports, keep your hands safe against any dangerous objects or creatures.
- Keep Hands Warm – The diving gloves are made from premium neoprene which is thermal and covered with soft elastic fabric, continuously keep your hands warm in water and winter sports.
- Great Palm Grip – With the anti-slip rubber printed palms neoprene gloves, you can be confident that you will never lose your grip while snorkeling, surfing, swimming, sailing, diving, kayaking, rafting, canoeing, boating or other aquatic activities.
- Adjustable Wrist Closure – There are Velcro Straps on wetsuit gloves wrist parts, ensure minimal water entry and close fit to prevent neoprene gloves from coming off, let your hands move freely and offer high thermal insulation against cold water.
- Widely Unisex Fit – Pre-shaped ergonomic design with reliable five-finger provides extreme fitting, from size XS to 2XL, widely fit for most people, would be great gifts for water and winter sports lovers.
Additional Info :
2. Wetsuit Gloves Neoprene Scuba Diving Gloves Surfing Gloves 3MM 5MM for Men Women Kids, Thermal Anti Slip Flexible Dive Water Gloves for Spearfishing Swimming Rafting Kayaking Paddling (3MM, L)
- ★COMFORTABLE FIT: This Skyone neoprene gloves made with 3MM or 5MM premium neoprene to give you a flexible and comfortable fit, you have less restrictions and less hand fatigue during water sports
- ★PROTECTION: This scuba gloves with anti-slip design on palm and warm thermal materials to protect your hands from hurt by rocks or other sharp objects and keep warm while underwater, besides, the easily adjustable velcro strap can cover your wrist tightly, provide extra fit and prevent sands or other small things coming in, just enjoy it safely (However, kindly be noted it is not a completely waterproof product, but a diving equipment to match wetsuits)
- ★WIDE APPLICATION: This dive gloves with hi-grip textured palm that helps provide secure handling of lights, slates and other small items, wonderful for snorkeling, swimming, scuba, surfing, sailing, kayaking, diving, rafting, canoeing, paddling, wading, water sports, perfect gift idea for mother, father, family, friends, lover…ect
- ★DURABLE: Glued and blind stitched for superior strength and durability, don’t worry about ripped, Skyone spearfishing gloves will be a long term partner for you
- ★FULL COVERAGE: 150% high stretch and excellent recovery, This thermal swim gloves can be fitted and adjusted all size available for kids, men or women, please choose the size according to your palm width and reference to our size table image, However, due to everyone’s palm shape is difference and measuring tolerance ±1cm allowed, if you feel not fit for your size, please simply contact with us freely and we will offer you a replacement or a refund, Click the ‘Add to Cart’ now!
Additional Info :
3. Lobster Gloves for Diving | Kevlar Spearfishing Dive Glove | Puncture Resistant (Large)
- MADE WITH KEVLAR FIBER MATERIAL: Unlike nylon, leather and high-performance polyethylene gloves, which are often used to make sport diving gloves, Kevlar fiber is both incredibly cut-proof and durable. The material is also inherently flame-retardant, so they won’t burn or melt; making our fishing gloves an optimal choice for those who encounter cuts, abrasions, or heat while on the job or for sport.
- ALL AROUND PROTECTION: Our D-Vein Gloves for Lobstering are designed to keep your hands safe throughout the lobster diving experience. Aside from the Kevlar material, the palms have a non-slip grip, so you don’t have to worry about your catch-of-the-day wiggling away or accidentally cutting yourself while deveining or filleting. The topside of our gloves is coated in rubber armor that protects your skin from sharp objects like reef and rocks and the elastic cuffs mold perfectly to your wrist.
- EASY TO USE: Many scuba glove products are difficult to use due to their stiff and bulky composition. Gloves that aren’t pliable for a firm grasp can make lobstering or fishing a nuisance. With the D’Vein Lobster Gloves, you will immediately notice how exceptionally soft and flexible they are on the inside, so you can freely use your fingers without any force from the glove. The material is sturdy, yet thin and comfortable so you won’t feel like you are wearing bulky, awkward gloves.
- MADE FOR MORE THAN LOBSTERING: While we pride ourselves on being a quality product designed for lobster diving, we also aimed to make a versatile glove for multiple water sports and activities. Because our product provided a firm grip and flexible fingers, you can utilize them for many water-related activities. Use these gloves for spearfishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, filleting, or swimming around the reef. They are so light, you’ll forget you have them on.
- EASY TO WASH AND DRIES QUICKLY: If you are out on the water a lot, these are perfect for you. Salty water, combined with the scent of fish and blood, make for an unpleasant smelling glove by the end of the day. Luckily, our product can be thrown right in the washing machine without worrying about ruining their integrity. Leave them out to air dry overnight and you’ll find that they are good to go the next day. Our gloves are so versatile and convenient, you’ll never want to wear any other kind.
Additional Info :
4. TUFF SHELL Cut Resistant Lobstering Gloves, Crab Gloves, Diving Gloves, Lobster Diving Gloves, Spearfishing Glove (Large)
- CUT RESISTANT – Liner is made up of HPPE (High Performance Polyethylene), providing cut and tear resistance when handling lobster. HPPE is also abrasion resistant prolonging the life of the glove.
- ANTI-IMPACT – The TPR (Thermo-Plastic Rubber) panels on the back of the glove provide anti-impact back-of-hand protection but are designed to give you full range of motion.
- COMFORT – The HPPE liner is seamless and woven to provide the best fit and comfort while using the gloves.
- NITRILE PALM – This sandy textured coating on the palm of the glove is oil proof and provides grip when holding lobsters or when using them at home with yard tools or in the garage.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE – These gloves provide a great balance of protection and comfort for lobstering or work around the house. However, if you are unsatisfied please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Additional Info :
5. Micosuza Neoprene 1.5mm Five Finger Dive Gloves
- Made of 1.5mm thick highly stretch neoprene; Comfortable Flatstitch Construction gives you a soft and comfortable fit
- Excellent stretch and recovery fabrics, form-fitting design reduces drag in water provides you a free movement without restriction
- Premium lightweight neoprene with more air cells prevents water from coming in and out; increase warmth and decrease weight
- Specifically designed for water fitness and aqua aerobics, great for any watersports provides UV protection and defense against sea lice, jellies and other biological irritants
- 100% satisfaction guarantee! Customers’ satisfaction is our NO.1 priority! For water lovers Micosuza is your Never Regret Purchase!
Additional Info :
6. ORCATORCH Diving Flashlight Glove Hands-Free Flashlight Holder Universal Adjustable Wrist Strap Scuba Dive Lights Accessories (Not Included Flashlight)
- ✔One size suitable for most of flashlights which diameter bettween 0.94 inches(24mm) and 1.10 inches(28mm). Please put on a diving glove before you wear this wrist strap when you diving, to make sure the wrist strap attach to your hands tightly.
- ✔For use with or without gloves, can be used on left or right hand freely.
- ✔The thickened but soft durable canvas can fix the flashlight with your hand tightly, free your hand in the water, really comfortable.
- ✔Fast dry after use, magic tape design,very easy to operate.
- ✔Friendly Tips: If you are going to use the D520/D550 dive light with this wrist strap, we suggest you make sure attach the light securely to the wrist strap with a lanyard. The wrist strap is to free your hand, while the lanyard can prevent the light from falling off the wrist strap. (Please Notice: Glove only, flashlight not included)
Additional Info :
7. SpearPro Dyneema Gloves – Tuna – Spearfishing and Diving Abrasion Resistant Dive Gloves (Medium)
- *Runs Small* – Order one size up for optimal fit .
- Made from Dyneema, the toughest fiber in the world
- Nitrile coated palms and fingers for solid grip
- Level 5 Cut Resistance – Protect your hands from cuts and punctures when hunting and diving
- Velcro wrist straps for quick and easy adjustment
Additional Info :
8. CXWXC Neoprene Diving Wetsuit Gloves for Men Women – Warm Water Sports Glove for Scuba Snorkeling Surf Kayaking Swim
- 【Warm Water Sports Gloves】: Offering warmth and dexterity in cool conditions, the CXWXC Surfing Gloves are made from 3mm Neoprene, and will keep you surfing warm and comfortably for many winters to come. Please check the size chart to ensure a great fit.
- 【Injury Prevention】: Our gloves is Glued & Blind Stitched, the most popular seam constructions. This helps create a more watertight seam. The durable high grip palm will protect your hands from sharp objects and help you handle slippery environments while snorkeling, swimming, scuba, surfing, sailing, kayaking, diving and other water activities.
- 【Ergonomic Design Technology】: The preformed shape ergonomic designed on the natural position of the hands. With the five finger glove ever finger is individually wrapped in neoprene. It allows full dexterity of each finger and out of all the styles, this is the most maneuverable and feels the most natural.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】: Our diving gloves are designed with the highest quality materials and our customer care team will happily answer any questions you may have about your new specialized diving gloves! If you’re not 100% satisfied with your diving gloves, simply send us a message and we’ll take care of you. We believe in the quality of our surf gloves and strive to improve our diving gloves based on surfer’ feedback!
Additional Info :
9. GILL 3mm Neoprene Winter Glove – Water Resistant & Warm – Paddleboard, Kayaking Diving, Water Sport, Boating
- Size XL – Glove Width 9.5 – 10.5 inches / 24 – 26.5 cm
- Warm and durable our Neoprene Winter Gloves feature a textured Sharkskin palm to provide exception grip in wet conditions. Crafted from 3mm double-lined neoprene liquid taped seams and a smoothskin wrist seal your hands will be protected from water ingress making them ideal for colder conditions. These gloves are suitable for a multitude of water sports including sailing dinghy sailing paddlesports and boardsports such as windsurfing and kayaking.
- Water resistant 3mm double-lined neoprene for increased comfort.
- 100% Neoprene. Hand Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water.
- Gloves are most commonly sized according to width. To determine your size it is recommended to measure your dominant hand (eg the right hand if you are right handed) as this will typically be larger. Using a tape measure wrap the tape around the hand just below the knuckle (the widest point) and make a fist. Check out the diagram in the image section for more info.
Additional Info :
10. Cressi Tropical 2mm gloves, blue hunter, M
- The Hunter Gloves are 5 fingers gloves made with premium quality Elastic Neoprene
- This fabric provides high elasticity and comfort giving the possibility to use the complete movements of the fingers. The thickness is of 2.0 mm to ensure warmth to hands. Particularly suitable for diving in medium cold water, given them their high thermal power
- The palm surface is made with Anti-slip coating and Scratch Resistant textile. Large Velcro area on the wrist for easy adjustment. The inner lining is made in Black Metallite makes the gloves easier to put on
- Choose the Camouflage effect cover in Cressi’s Blue or Green Mimetic pattern to match with other products as wetsuits, rash guards. Suitable for scuba diving and spearfishing
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for diving gloves
There are lots of things to consider when buying a diving gloves. You need to find out what’s best for you and ensure you’re getting the best value for your money.
Here are some tips on how to choose the right diving gloves for your needs:
- Research different diving gloves
- Read reviews and compare features
- Check out the warranty and returns policies of different retailers
- Look at the quality of materials and construction
- Check the price against what you need
- How much will it cost to maintain the product
When deciding what diving gloves to buy, it’s important to consider your needs and the quality of the diving gloves on offer.
You may need an item for one specific purpose, or you may want to buy something that will last for years and be useful in many different situations.
Think about how often you’ll use the product and how much you can afford to spend on it. If you’re buying a new phone but only have £20 to spend, you might have to opt for a cheaper model than your unlimited budget.
Quality of products on offer
Consider their reputation, reliability, and prices if several companies sell similar diving gloves. Consider customer reviews and recommendations from friends and family before making your choice. Look at websites such as Which? Trusted Traders or TrustPilot, where people can rate companies anonymously so they can see what others think of them before placing an order with them yourself.
Consider your budget
The important thing to consider when choosing a diving gloves is how much money you have to spend on it. This can be one of the trickiest parts of the process, as there are many different types of products, each with its price tag attached.
When something costs more than another brand or type of diving gloves, does it justify the price? If you can find an identical item at a lower cost, consider why it’s cheaper. Is it still a reliable product? Does it have any disadvantages that would outweigh paying less? Sometimes paying less isn’t always better and spending more on a quality product is worth it in the long run.
Brand names are important when choosing a diving gloves because they indicate that the manufacturer has invested time and money into developing this item and wants people to know about it. This could mean they use higher-quality materials or offer more features than other similar diving gloves on the market. However, sometimes a brand name can be misleading — companies will often use celebrities or famous people who don’t even know they’re endorsing their diving gloves! Make sure that you do your research before choosing a brand name over