Buying the best .25 cal pcp air rifle is pretty simple, but choosing the right one for you isn’t necessarily easy, especially when considering just how many options are out there. To help you out, we did all the research out there, considering the various types, quality, and features available. During the analysis of this product, we considered all the important factors. Keep reading to learn more about the research factors and our top 10 picks of .25 cal pcp air rifle so you can easily buy one.
10 Best .25 cal pcp air rifle to Buy This Year
Our team members have a strong background in the .25 cal pcp air rifle industry. We began this study by considering the most important aspects of an .25 cal pcp air rifle. To rate each product, our research regime puts each .25 cal pcp air rifle through multi-point performance analysis. We subjected each .25 cal pcp air rifle to over 10 individual metrics research to find the best .25 cal pcp air rifle out there.
Our research of .25 cal pcp air rifle covers these metrics:
- Product Quality
- The design
- Materials used to build
- The price of .25 cal pcp air rifle
- Strength and durability
- Characteristics of the product
- Products value for money
- Products versatility
- Is it user-friendly?
- Products functionality
- User Feedback
- Size and weight
- Warranty policy, and many more.
The most important metric for .25 cal pcp air rifle is product quality. We believe this is the most important thing to get the best .25 cal pcp air rifle, so we give it a higher weighting than other test metrics. In addition to the experience of our researchers and user feedback, we also utilize information from our extensive product research to compare each .25 cal pcp air rifle performance.
1. Benjamin Marauder Wood Stock .25-Caliber PCP Air Rifle BP2564W
- .25 Caliber Pellet Rifle/Upto 900 FPS
- Precharged Pneumatic Power Plant
- Rebalanaced Wood Stock;Generates up to 50 fpe
- Rifled and Shrouded Barrel for Accuracy and Resonance Dampening
- Perfect for target shooting, pest control, small game and varmint hunting;Pellet capacity: single shot
Additional Info :
2. Umarex Gauntlet 2 PCP Pellet Gun Air Rifle, .25 Caliber
- The performance-upgraded sequel to the original Gauntlet; All the great Gauntlet features you love but now with more air, more shots, higher velocity and more energy on impact
- State-of-the-art pressure regulator means consistent shot strength
- Features include slots to accept M-LOK accessories, an easy-to-grip, large knurled bolt handle, a quick disconnect sling mount, and an adjustable cheek piece
- Includes auto-indexing 8-round rotary magazine, single-shot tray and degassing tool
- Shoots .25 caliber airgun pellets at up to 985 fps
Additional Info :
3. Air Venturi .25-Caliber Avenger Air Gun Magazine, 8 Rounds
- RIFLE PELLETS MAGAZINE: This rotary gun magazine can hold 8–10 rounds of .22-, .25-, or .177-caliber pellets. It is compatible with the Air Venturi Avenger and the Seneca Aspen PCP air rifle and is numbered so you can see which shot you are firing.
- AIR GUN RIFLE ACCESSORIES: When you have a PCP pellet rifle that can shoot long into the afternoon, you may find yourself reloading magazines quite a bit. Spend more time in action with this spare magazine.
- REPLICA GUNS FOR EXPERIENCE: To give the user a more realistic experience, many replica air guns have removable magazines to replicate the look and function of the actual hunting rifles they are copied from. Our magazine follows this design.
- EASY TO USE: Our pellet magazine is easy to load and use. The magazine is powered by the operation of the bolt to advance a single pellet each time it turns. Gauge how many shots you have left by checking the printed numbers.
- AIR VENTURI: Since 2010, we’ve been an innovator in the airsoft guns and accessories industry. Our quality airsoft equipment lasts you through years of use. Rely on our air rifle and BB gun accessories to give you a safe and fun shooting experience.
Additional Info :
4. Hatsan Gladius Long .25 Caliber PCP Air Rifle with Included Pack of 150 Pellets Bundle (Pellets Caliber/Weight .25/24.38 Grains) and Wеаrаblе4U Cloth
- IN THE BOX: Hatsan Gladius Long .25 Caliber, Wеаrаblе4U Cloth, Pack of 150 Pellets, 1 x Hard Case, 1 x Sling, 4 x Mag
- 6 level power adjustments zing pellets up to 970 FPS
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator 50% quieter than other PCP air rifles
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for topnotch accuracy
- Anti-double pellet feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading into the barrel
5. Umarex Gauntlet PCP Pellet Gun Air Rifle, .25 Caliber
- Offers the performance of highly expensive PCP air rifles for a fraction of the price; Provides up to 35 regulated shots from one tank fill
- Built-in regulator delivers consistent, regulated velocity from shot to shot for long, flat shot strings; Provides outstanding accuracy for hunting, Field Target competition, and plinking
- Incredibly quiet shooting; Includes 2 rotary mags (8-round capacity)
- Features an integrated 11mm dovetail rail for scope mounting; Easily adjustable comb height with just the turn of a knob
- Shoots .25 caliber pellets at up to 890 fps
Additional Info :
6. Air Venturi Avenger, 0.25-Caliber Regulated PCP Air Rifle, Synthetic Stock
- POWERFUL AIR RIFLE: The Avenger air rifle is lightweight, highly adjustable, and extremely capable, all at an affordable price. This high-powered PCP rifle weighs about 6 lbs., has a fully shrouded barrel, and has either a synthetic or wooden stock.
- AIR-GUN ACCESSORIES: Our high-powered air rifle has an 11-millimeter dovetail/weaver combo rail to fit most scope mounts. It also has a Picatinny rail section on the fore-end of the stock for mounting accessories like bipods, lights, and lasers.
- REPEATING AIR RIFLE: This PCP has an externally adjustable regulator up to 3,000 psi/210 bar and a max-fill pressure of 4,351 psi/300 bar. This pneumatic pellet gun features a two-stage adjustable trigger and a manual safety.
- SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE: When you are hunting, you don’t want to fumble with your air gun. This PCP repeater air rifle has holes in the front and rear of the stock for mounting swivel studs for a sling, making it great for carrying through the woods.
- AIR VENTURI: Since 2010, we’ve been an innovator in the air guns and accessories industry. Our quality air gun equipment lasts you through years of use. Rely on our air rifle and BB gun accessories to give you a safe and fun shooting experience.
Additional Info :
7. Umarex Origin PCP .25 Caliber Pellet Gun Air Rifle
- A truly unique PCP that cuts pumping down by half so you can do more shooting
- Ever Pressure Tank System makes it possible to fill the air cylinder with fewer pumps; To completely fill the tank it only requires about 100 pumps from a hand pump, half of the pumps required of comparable PCP rifles with a similar air cylinder volume
- A side-mounted cocking lever makes for smooth operation and included 8-shot auto-indexing rotary magazine that share its design with the Umarex Gauntlet magazine
- Combination optic rail accepts 11mm or Picatinny rings, making it easy to mount up your favorite optic
- Shoots .25 caliber pellets at up to 950 fps
Additional Info :
8. Hatsan Factor RC PCP .25 Caliber Air Rifle with Scope and Pack of 150x Pellets Bundle
- In The Box: 1x Hatsan Factor RC PCP .25 Caliber Air Rifle; 1x 3-9X40AO Scope; 1x Pack of 150x Pellets
- Repeating, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) Air rifle. Reversible cocking lever for ambidextrous operation. 3-power adjustable transfer port. Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger.
- Externally adjustable hammer preload. QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator. Precision rifled and choked barrel. Detachable caliber-specific magazine.
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure. 5-position telescoping stock with 9-position elevation adjustable cheek rest. Ergonomic soft rubber pistol grip. Manual safety switch.
- Velocity: 870 FPS. Max Energy: 33.5 FPE. Shots at Optimal Velocity: 120.
Additional Info :
|Color||.25 Cal Air Rifle +Scope+Pellets|
9. Hatsan BullBoss PCP Air Rifle, .25 Caliber
- Caliber – .25; Bullpup Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP); Side lever action
- QuietEnergy technology with integrated sound moderator; Quattro Trigger – 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .25 cal – 1100 FPS; Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .25 cal – 1000 FPS; Max Muzzle Energy* – .25 cal – 49 FPE
- Disclaimers: * Velocity & energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors
- Detachable air cylinder tube (230cc) (Spare cylinders are available)
Additional Info :
10. Seneca Aspen Multi-Pump PCP Air Rifle (.25 Caliber)
- POWERFUL AIR RIFLE: The Seneca Aspen air rifle is extremely adjustable and extremely capable, all at a very affordable price. This high-powered PCP rifle weighs 8 lbs., is 43.3″ long, and has a fully shrouded rifled steel barrel and a synthetic stock.
- MULTIPLE-SHOT AIR RIFLE: The Aspen features a two-stage velocity adjustment. The .25-caliber version has a high velocity of 800 fps, the .22-caliber version has a high velocity of 900 fps, and the .177-caliber version has a high velocity of 1,000 fps.
- PCP AIR PELLET RIFLE: Our high-powered air rifle uses an integrated pump to fill its 3,600 psi/250 bar cylinder. Pumping the Aspen is quick and easy, only requiring about 28 lbs. of effort at 3,600 psi. It also has a two-stage adjustable trigger.
- SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE: The Aspen PCP air gun can shoot up to 17 shots with just 40–60 pumps. This pneumatic air rifle features adjustable power and a 10-shot magazine and requires no fill source for an awesome experience.
- HIGH QUALITY, LOW PRICE: The many features of the Aspen makes it an attractive and affordable option for both new and old PCP airgunners. Take home your own Seneca Aspen and get the freedom to shoot as long as you’d like at a price you can’t beat.
Additional Info :
Things to Look Before Buying .25 cal pcp air rifle
There are a few factors to consider before purchasing .25 cal pcp air rifle. First, you need to buy only what is beneficial for you. Second, the product quality should be more than satisfactory. Third, the price should be affordable. There are so many options available on the market, each of which has different features. Some are made from high-quality materials, while some are just not good enough to be used for a long time. It is very important to get the best one for your needs.
The following will help you know what to look for when buying .25 cal pcp air rifle:
- Quality of the product: Check the material used for making it. The material should be strong and durable enough to last long.
- How much will it last: Once you have bought something, it might not be easy to replace it with a new one when something goes wrong with the old one. So, ensure the product is durable enough to last longer than expected.
- Its brand reputation: It’s important to consider buying from a reputed brand, as they usually offer better quality products at reasonable prices than other brands.
- User’s review: Read user reviews before buying any product online. This will help you decide whether or not it’s worth your money and time.
Here are a few more considerations that you need to know:
The design of your .25 cal pcp air rifle is also important because it helps make it easy to work with and looks attractive and appealing to the eye. It should be attractive and eye-catching. If it is not attractive, then there is no use in buying that thing. You need to look at every minute detail while checking it out. If you get a design that does not match your taste or preference, it can ruin the overall needs rather than what you want it to be. It is therefore important that when looking for designs for your new .25 cal pcp air rifle, choose one that matches your taste and your needs so that they complement each other well instead of clashing with each other or, even worse, ruin your needs completely!
What features do you need?
The product’s features are the second thing you must consider when buying .25 cal pcp air rifle. This can be tricky because many different types of products with different features are available in the market today. Therefore, if you want something specific in your product, make sure it has those features before making any purchase. If possible, try out each product before buying one so that you can see whether or not it meets all your requirements or not!
When buying .25 cal pcp air rifle, quality is extremely important. You want something that will last and not break after using it a few times. It won’t be worth your money and time if you buy something that breaks easily or doesn’t work well. So, research what brands have good products with high-quality materials that can handle heavy use without breaking down easily.
Price of the product
The fourth thing to consider when buying .25 cal pcp air rifle is its price. Of course, you must be careful because buying something too expensive can be hard on your budget. However, if it’s too cheap, there might be something wrong with it, or they could sell fake products. Be sure to look up prices before making any purchases to ensure it’s within your budget!
You need to know how much money you want to spend on .25 cal pcp air rifle before going out and shopping for it. This is because different prices mean that different options are available to you. You can only get what you can afford, so set a realistic budget and stick with it. If your budget is high enough, go ahead and buy the most expensive option available, but if not, try to find one that will fit your budget constraints while still performing well enough for your needs.
The durability of the .25 cal pcp air rifle can be affected by the materials used to make it and how well it is constructed. If you want your .25 cal pcp air rifle to last for a long time, then make sure it is built using good quality materials. The material should also withstand wear and tear, so it doesn’t break easily.
Next up is brand reputation. Some brands have been around for many years and have proven trustworthy, reliable, and consistent in their manufacturing processes over time. Suppose you buy .25 cal pcp air rifle from a popular brand. In that case, chances are you will get good service if there’s ever an issue with your purchase because they know how important their reputation is among consumers looking for quality products at affordable prices. They want to keep it that way!
Check for warranties and guarantees
When you buy .25 cal pcp air rifle, you should check for any warranties or guarantees that come with the item. Some companies provide warranties for their products, while others give customers refunds if they’re not satisfied with their purchase within 30 days. This way, if you buy a defective product or there’s an issue with it after using it for some time, there are ways to get something done without spending more money on something else.