All too often, people make purchasing decisions based on price alone. But let me tell you: you get what you pay for. There are plenty of options available at all different price points, but if you want something that’s going to last and perform well, don’t skimp on quality!
You should also consider how much room your home has for an extra 21 inch mulching blade. If you live in an apartment or condo, chances are good that space is limited. You’ll need to be sure that whatever model you choose will fit into your current living situation without too much space or being too bulky.
Top 10 Best 21 inch mulching blade -Best Buy 2022
In creating this guide, extensive product research and years of experience have been put into it, as well as years of coverage experience. We explored all of the 21 inch mulching blade available from major retailers and weighed several practical considerations before making our recommendations.
- Product quality.
- Type of 21 inch mulching blade
- Manufacturing materials
- 21 inch mulching blade size
- 21 inch mulching blade color
- Included features.
- 21 inch mulching blade design
- Name of brand of 21 inch mulching blade
- Product cost
- Provided warranty
- Services and More.
- Replaces OEM numbers 742-04100, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-0741 and 942-0741A
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM100067
- Includes 1 mulching blade for many 21” cut MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt and Craftsman mowers
- Measures 21" in length and 2-1/4" in width
- Bow tie center hole design
- Includes (1) 21 in. universal gold metal commercial mulching blade
- Measures 21 in. L x 2-1/4 in. W with a 1 in. center hole diameter
- Includes a cover washer and 6 reducing washers in the following sizes: 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 9/16 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., and 3/16 in
- Fits MOST 21" cut mowers
- Recommended for gas powered mowers - not battery powered or electric mowers
- Center hole: bow-tie
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening.
- X-Tended Cutting Length optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution.
- Gator Mulcher provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance that can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle.
- High-lift: The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge.
- Sharper blades cut grass cleanly and create a healthier looking lawn
- Weakened grass Blades are prone to pests and disease
- Give your lawn a professional finish the neighbors will admire
- Genuine OEM part.
- Fits poplar walk-behind mower models including, but not limited to: 11A-B0BL765, 11A-B0S5700, 11A-B0BL700, 11A-A2S5700, 12A-A0BE700, 11A-A00X700, 12A-A0M5700
- Blade Cutting Length: 21”
- Center Hole: 5/8” Outer Holes 3/8” Center to Center 1 7/8”
- Mulching Blade
- Check Description for replacement part numbers and fitment.
- Universal mulching blade
- Measures 21" X 2-1/4"
- Includes a cover Washer & 6 reducing washers in the Following sizes: 3/8", 7/16", 9/16", 1/2", 5/8", 13/16"
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- Made in USA
- Fits 21" mowers, 1995 and after
- For Troy-Bilt, MTD, Yard-Man, Yard Machines, Huskee and Bolens mowers
- 3-in-1 blade: mulch, bag and side discharge
- Star center hole
- Replaces O.E. # 942-0741, 942-0741A, 742-0741 and 742-0741A
- Compatible with EGO POWER+ 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Lawn Mowers LM2156SP, LM2150SP, LM2135SP, LM2130SP, LM2133. LM2130
- Heavy duty mulching and bagging blade
- Interchangeable lower blade on the Select Cut Multi-Blade System
- All steel blade for excellent cutting performance
- For use with EGO POWER+ 56-Volt Select Cut Mowers: LM2130, LM2133, LM2130P, LM2135SP, LM2150SP, and LM2156SP models
- Weight 1.73lbs, Blade Length: 21”, Center Hole Type: Bow-tie, Center-to-Center: 2.5”, Outer Hole Diameter: 5/16”, Thickness 0.134”, OffSet: 1/4”, Air Lift: 15/16”
- Contains one mower blade
- 100 Series Blades formed with double bevel technology for extended cutting edge and reduced blade noise -Made with Boron Steel for extra durability and ductility
- Major brand replacement: MTD, Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Troy Bilt (1995 and newer)
- Replaces MTD: 742-0427, 742-04276S, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-0741, 942-0741A, 01002810, 490-100-M084
- Replaces OEM #: 108-0954-03, 116-4500, 1164500S, 1350413S
- Fits 21" cut Toro, Exmark and lawn Boy mowers
- Size: 20-27/32" x 2-1/4" with a 7/16" center hole
- Package contains 1 blade and Made in the USA
- To ensure a proper fit, please check your owner's manual to verify the proper replacement blade number and be sure that it matches one of the OEM numbers listed in our description. We make our best effort to ensure all replacement OEM numbers are detailed in our product description.
Things to Consider When Choosing 21 inch mulching blade
If you’re looking to buy the best 21 inch mulching blade, there are some things you need to know.
Know your Needs: First, know what you want. If you’re unsure what you need, look at our guide below. It will help you figure out what you need for your home and family.
How much you want to Spend: Second, consider how much money you want to spend on the 21 inch mulching blade. Many types of 21 inch mulching blade are available, from cheap to expensive ones.
Where to Buy: Third, consider where you will buy your 21 inch mulching blade. You can go to a store or a website like Amazon. Each has its pros and cons. Some people prefer buying things in person, while others like the convenience of online shopping.
Buying a 21 inch mulching blade can be a daunting task. There are so many types of 21 inch mulching blade on the market, and it’s hard to know which one is right for you. To make things easier, here are some considerations to think about when buying a 21 inch mulching blade:
When looking for a new 21 inch mulching blade, you first need to determine what type of material it is made of. Many different types of 21 inch mulching blade are available today, and each has its own set of features and benefits. For example, some 21 inch mulching blade are made from plastic while others are made from metal or wood.
You must understand what type of 21 inch mulching blade is best for your needs. Are you looking for a heavy-duty one, or do you prefer something lightweight? This is one of the first things you need to consider when buying an 21 inch mulching blade.
The capacity of the 21 inch mulching blade refers to how much weight it can carry while working at its maximum level. For example, if your job involves lifting heavy objects frequently, choosing a 21 inch mulching blade with a higher capacity to handle the extra weight without any problem would be better. The capacity of an 21 inch mulching blade is usually measured in pounds or kilograms, depending on its type and design.
In order for your 21 inch mulching blade to last as long as possible, it is important that you choose one that is well-made and sturdy enough not only for everyday use but also for long-term use as well. The best way for someone who does not have much experience with purchasing 21 inch mulching blade is by taking their time with each one before making
Size & Shape
Many things go into choosing the best 21 inch mulching blade. The size and shape of the 21 inch mulching blade are important factors, but other things like price and ease of use should also be factored into the equation when making your choice. If you know what features are important in a 21 inch mulching blade, then it will be easier for you to choose the best suited for your needs.
Most people say that brand name matters because they trust it more than an unknown brand name, but this is not always true because some companies make quality products at affordable prices. If you want a good 21 inch mulching blade, then it is recommended to choose a brand that has been in the industry for many years and has gained the trust of customers.
Most products come with a warranty policy that protects customers against defects or damages during shipping or use of the product. If there are no guarantees on your purchase, then this could indicate that there are problems with the quality of the product itself.