There are many fantastic products on the market, but no matter how wonderful they are, you’ll only want to use a few. So we’ve compiled the most helpful hints for locating the ideal product. We’ve investigated all the top-selling items to assist you in making that difficult selection. Here are our top recommendations for the greatest 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter.
Top 10 Best 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter -Tried, Tested and Reviewed
To choose a product, we considered several factors, including quality, materials and durability, and convenience of use. Analyzing products for hours on end. We investigated if 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter was simple to use. We compared them and scored them on a scale to determine the best.
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more.
- The SSD must be 16+12pin contact.Support Mac Air Pro Retina 2013/2014/2015/2016 air, pro.
- The product has Micro USB 3.0 interface, supporting Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping.
- Support current: 3A (Max.),Please check the current of your SSD,it will don't work if it upto 3.1A or later.
- Mac Air Pro 2013 2014 2015 2016 SSD Portable Case USB 3.0 to 16+12 Pin Mobile Box HDD Enclosure
- Some SSD will not work, Please check the detail at our photo.
- The disk must be 16+12pin(the other SSD can't work)
- The windows OS cannot read any mac format SSD, you need to format it first for windows.
- Compatibility: Only use for 2013-2017 Mac Pro retina A1398 A1502 (ME864 ME865 ME866 ME293 ME294 MGX72 MGX82 MGX92 MGXA2 MGXC2 MF839 MF840 MF841 MJLQ2 MJLT2),Mac Air A1465 A1466(MD711 MD712 MD760 MD761MJVM2 MJVP2 MJVE2 MJVG2), Mac Pro ME253 MD878,iMAC A1419
- PCBA 12+16pin SSD HDD to USB3.0 Hard Disk Cartridge Drive
- Only work for 12+16pin MZ-JPV5120/0A4,MZ-JPU512T/0A6,SD6PQ4M-128G/256G-1021 SSD.
- [Higher Compatibility] This USB C 3.2 SSD enclosure works well for Apple original Mac SSDs with 12+16 Pins. DOES NOT support Toshiba 12+16 PIN SSDs (*please make sure your SSD in Mac is not a Toshiba one before purchase). NOT compatible with all SATA SSDs, or third-party SSDs. Support M.2 NVMe SSDs with an enclosure interface adapter.
- [Faster Data Transmission] 10Gbps transmission speed with USB 3.2 Gen2 interface. Save and transfer data in a seconds. It can also reach 20Gbps transmission speed with USB 3.2 Gen2x2 if the computer supports.
- [Friendly Design] ACASIS USB C 3.2 SSD enclosure is sturdy and portable, with aluminum alloy case for quicker heat dissipation. To prevent it from being disconnected from your Mac or PC, we advise you: ① put PCB back into the enclosure and tighten the screws to use (which will also help dissipate heat effectively); ② deselect “Put hard disks to sleep when possible” both in Battery and and Power Adapter.
- [System Requirements] ACASIS USB C 3.2 SSD enclosure supports Windows7/8/10/11,Mac OS 10.0,Linux 2.6 or later.Supports for 2013-2017 MacBook Air, 2013-2015 MacBook Pro Retina, 2013-2014 iMac, 2013 Mac Pro
- [Easy Installation] Just take out the PCB board from the enclosure,then fully insert SSD to card slot of the PCB board, we advise you put PCB back into the enclosure and tighten the screws to use. So it can get effective heat dissipation or it will disconnected in your Mac or PC. Plug and play, support hot plug.On Windows OS, hard disk will not available on "This PC"/ "My computer", please find your drive from "Disk Management".
- PCI Express PCI-E 4X M.2 NGFF M-Key to 2013 2014 2015 Apple Macbook SSD Convert Card for A1493 A1502 A1465 A1466 4-lane (x4) PCI Express M.2 NGFF M-Key throughput rates up to 5 Gbps
- It only support the Macbook SSD to NGFF M-key SSD, It cannot convert to NGFF B-key or B+M key. It cannot convert to USB port ot SATA port.
- Please make sure your NGFF slot support the PCI-E 4x/2x Support Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- The SSD is not included.Note: The SSD must be 16+12pin contacts.(see belowing photo,otherwise it cannot work)
- Note: The adapter only work for M-key socket, cannot work for B-key or B/M-key socket.
- With Standard PCI Back Bracket
- Single-lane (x1) PCI Express throughput rates up to 5 Gbps
- Support Windows 10 or later
- The SSD is not included.
- PCI Express PCI-E 1X to 12+16Pin 2013-2017 Mac Pro Air SSD Convert Card for A1493 A1502 A1465 A1466
- Alow 2012 Year macbook Air SSD to work as USB external Storage in desktop or laptop
- Alow 2012 Year and Early 2013 year macbook PRO Retina SSD to work as normal SATA SSD in desktop,Not Fit in laptopp
- Support SSD from 2012 year MACBOOK AIR MD224 MD223 MD231 MD232
- Support SSD from 2012-early 2013 Year MACBOOK PRO Retina MC975 MC976 MD976
- Notice: Before buy it, pls check if gold-pins of your SSD is 7+17pins,it can't fit 12+16pin SSD from 2013-2015 macbook.
- [High Performance] - The M.2 to USB adapter is based on 10Gbps USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 bridge chip (RTL9210B). Store and backup data at a high speed. Compatible with USB3 0/2.0.
- [Tool Free] - Screw Free, Tool Free, No cable needed. A small silicone plug can easily fix and won’t damage PCBA. Free thermal pad for rapid cooling.
- [M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD] - Support for M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD Based on M & B+M KEY. NOT support SATA-based B Key SSD. Applicable to sizes 2242 2260 2280 SSD.
- [Hot-Swappable] - Plug and play, no drivers needed. Simple but powerful! Use the Thermal pads and aluminum alloy heatsinks included in the package to help the SSD better transfer heat.
- [Please Note] - PLS CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR DRIVE IS M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD. Any B+M Key SSD-based SATA transfer protocol or non-M.2 form factor SSDs CAN NOT BE RECOGNIZED. Samsung Disk Cloning software NOT SUPPORTED.
- Work for SSD of 2013-2015 version Mac Pro retina A1398 A1502 (ME864 ME865 ME866 ME293 ME294),A1502 A1398 (MGX72 MGX82 MGX92 MGXA2 MGXC2),
- Work for SSD of 2013-2014 version Mac Air A1465 A1466(MD711 MD712 MD760 MD761)
- Work for SSD of 2015 version Mac Pro retina A1502 A1398(MF839 MF840 MF841 MJLQ2 MJLT2),
- Work for SSD of 2015 version Mac Air A1465 A1466(MJVM2 MJVP2 MJVE2 MJVG2), Mac Pro ME253 MD878,iMAC A1419(Late 2013 and newer).
- Please check the current of your SSD,it will don't work if it uptp 3.1A or later. The SSD must be 16+12pin contact.
- 【MacBook SSD Enclosure】This SSD enclosure is compatible with Apple original Mac SSDs with 12+16 Pins, NOT compatible with Toshiba 12+16PIN SSD. Support M.2 NVMe SSDs with an enclosure interface adapter.
- 【 Extreme Speed Transmission】 Type-C to c 10Gbps high-speed transmission with USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface, the perfect solution for data transfer and data backup. One HD movie transfer only takes 2-5 seconds.
- 【Aluminum Shell & RGB Design】This SSD adapter for Mac adopts an aluminum alloy shell, slim design, and durable and excellent heat dissipation. High-effective system protects your SSD from overheating when trading large files. Adjustable RGB Light shows the data transfer status, cool and nice touch.
- 【Support Operating System】 Support System Multi OS, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android.Supports for 2013-2017 MacBook Air, 2013-2015 MacBook Pro Retina, 2013-2014 iMac, 2013 Mac Pro
- 【Easy Installation】JUST Unscrew the four fixing screws on the cover with a screwdriver and remove the cover from the SSD enclosure. Insert the SSD into the card slot, then close the case and tighten the screw. It allows quick and easy installation. play and plug.
- 100% Brand New and High Quality
- The adapter card can't identify if your M.2 NGFF hard disk interface only support SATA AHCI mode!
- The product only support read data and write data in SSD,don not support as the system startup disk.
Things to consider when buying 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter
When you’re ready to make a purchase, it’s important to know the best products. Whether you’re buying 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter, certain things go into making a decision that will affect your life for years. Here are some things you should consider when making any kind of purchase:
- Price: This is the most obvious thing to consider when buying anything. You want something that has value and quality but is also within your budget.
- Design: The design of 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter will affect how it looks and feels in use.
- Materials: If you’re planning on using something frequently or for long periods, it’s important that the material doesn’t wear out quickly or start getting dirty easily.
- Customer Ratings: Look at how well each product has been rated by other customers who have already bought one themselves! This will give you an idea of whether or not this particular item will be right for your needs or not!
When buying, it’s important that you keep the following in mind:
You should know the type of material that is used in making the product. This will help you determine whether it is durable or not. If you want to buy 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter that will last for a long time, you should consider buying one made from strong materials such 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter. These are very durable materials that are difficult to break or damage.
Of course, price is a factor to consider when making your purchase. The price of 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter is usually determined by the quality and quantity of materials used in its manufacturing. The more expensive products are usually made with higher quality materials and are more durable than the cheaper options. However, there are some exceptions to this rule; for example, you can get good quality products at a lower price if you buy them from an online store or an outlet store.
Before buying 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter, it is advisable that you first check its reviews from previous users and see what they say about it. You can do this by going on Amazon or other similar websites where people post their experiences about various products after using them for some time so that you can know what problems they had before deciding whether or not it would be worth investing in one yourself!
If possible, always look for 12+16 pin ssd to usb 3.0 converter that come with warranties because this means they have been tested by experts in their respective fields and found worthy enough to warrant a warranty on their behalf which means they will stand behind any defects or malfunctions that may occur during use!
Know your budget
Before looking for anything, know how much money you want to spend on it. This will help narrow down your search and make it easier to find something that fits within your price range. Once you’ve decided how much you want to spend, stick with it! If something costs more than what’s in your budget, don’t buy it. There are plenty of other great options out there for less money.